- Fully Responsive Design. Go ahead and browse all pages, resize your browser window and check it on your mobile devices.
- High Resolution – All graphics and icons are chrystal clear on all devices. Additionally the images use certain size to make sure it looks awesome on your mobiles. Content widgets also allow you to set custom thumbnail size for that.
- SEO Ready – all pages, portfolio items and even blog posts can have unique metadata settings (title, keyworks, description, robots), at your discretion. Also the hierarchy of the content follows best SEO practices for a logic and readable content.
- Multilanguage Ready – all theme features are properly developed according to language WordPress standards and you have language files to play with.
- Powerful Theme Administration – powerful settings right at your finger for colors, social features and also contextual help right when you need it.
- Powered by Bootstrap Framework – with all of it’s features.
- Built-in Responsive Slider – FlexSlider and CSS3 based with eazy administration, amazing effects and options.
- Portfolio/Gallery Filterable Pages – Isotope and CSS3 based with eazy administration, with many options and multi. Supports video too!
- News/Portfolio Carousel Widgets – powered by Bootstrap core scripts and display your latest news or portfolio projects. Supports video too!
- Flicker Widget – You can show up to 20 items from your Flickr stream. Yeeey!
- Twitter Widget – Using the latest Twitter API, drop your code and you’re ready to go!
- Shortcode Generator – for Google Maps and all Bootstrap features: buttons, collapses, tabs, popovers, you name it!
- Price Table Builder – click here and there and it’s done within minutes!!
- Unlimited Color styling via back-end and front-end tools.
- Unlimited Google Webfonts with ALL variants, character sets.
- 4 built in menu styles: Modern, Clean (default), Pills and BIG.
- Widget Descriptions – a unique feature to add widget descriptions right under their title.
- Page Descriptions – a unique feature to add page descriptions right under their title.
- Dynamic Page Templates – with only 3 page templates you can create unlimited variations: full width / sidebar, 2-4 columns, show/hide page title, page description and other settigs.
- Dynamic Sidebars – now it’s easy to set your widgets on the pages you want with dynamic sidebars.
- Typographically consistent design, all measurements carefully calculated.
- Built-in Social Features – get social with your readers and allow them to share your content nicelly.
- Valid XHTML and CSS and tableless design
- 250+ Font Awesome Icons.
- 80+ Social Font Icons – I build these icons for this theme with clean, round, rectangle and various other variations.
- You can set your Google Analytics API code in the template back-end.
- You can set custom CSS in the back-end and has highest priority.
- You can your logo and favicon in the back-end.
- You can disable « Designed by DNP » credits in the back-end. You can also set a « Developed by You » credits anytime.
- Custom 404 page
- Tiptip to make link titles look great. Test here.
- Custom Responsive Galleries pages with navigation while opened modal pop-up.
- Custom Responsive Portfolio Items pages.
- Custom Blog Page with responsive videos.
- Powered by Sequence.
- Fully Responsive Design.
- Works as post type with separate administration.
- Many CSS3 Animations for the Slides Contents.
- 2 Animations (fade and slide) for the Slides, both swipe enabled.
- Awesome IE fallback.
- Stops on Mouse Hover.
- Next & Previous.
- Supports Multi Slide: Main Image and 5 additional elements I like to call them sequences.
- Each Sequence can have it’s own animation (CSS3 or JS).
- Each Sequence can have it’s own style (white/black text, media wrapper and many others).
- Slide Content (inside Sequences) can be any valid HTML, video EMBED, images, etc.
- Fully Responsive Design.
- Both work as post types with separate administration.
- You can set extra fields with specific project information.
- Powered by jQuery Isotope Plugin (properly licensed).
- The Portfolio provides custom fields!
- The Gallery Supports videos too!
- Fluid grids based on window width.
- Allows you to filter and sort portfolio/gallery items by category and item title.
- Everything is nice and easy.
Scripts and Addons
- OptionTree powered theme back-end and metaboxes.
- Contact Form 7 for the contact page.
- Bootstrap Framework powering most of the theme features.
- Fitvids to make videos responsive.
- Tiptip awesome and minimal tip script.
- Sequence heavily enriched with custom work and functions.
- The mighty awesome ColorPicker by Eyecon.
- jQuery powered browser detection script for various compatibility fixes. Example:
Shortcodes is another big part of the Protoss Theme, a set of amazing shortcode generators for basic typography, bootstrap elements and also Google Maps.
- Basic Typography – paragraphs and headings with class setting.
- Lists – ordered and unordered lists with class and icon settings.
- Notifications – Bootstrap Notifications.
- Label – Bootstrap Label.
- Code Wrapping – Bootstrap Code.
- Blockquotes – Bootstrap Blockquotes.
- Images – easily insert images into content with class settings and predefined Bootstrap styles.
- Icons – 250+ FontAwesome + 80+ Social Icons font icon, all in one click.
- Buttons – all Bootstrap buttons styles, groups, splits, toolbars, everything!
- Collapse – Bootstrap collapse / accordeon generator with class settings
- Grids – Bootstrap grids generator
- Popovers – Bootstrap popovers ready to use
- Tables – Bootstrap tables generator with class settings
- Tabs – Bootstrap tabs generator with class settings and easy to use
- Google Maps – Google Maps with all possible settings.
If you are new to WordPress please note that we cannot provide support for all the basics mainly because there is no time, though we would love to help all of you. Still I want you to consider a few resources to start with:
- Browsers: IE8+, Chrome 4+, Safari, Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9.6+
- WordPress 3.5+ – includes sample data with the very content you see here.
Also please note that support is not a mandatory feature for all Themeforest themes/templates. However, after purchasing my template, you may need some help setting up some settings or customizing the design. To get access to support please follow this quick guide:
- First thing to do is to send me a message via my Themeforest profile page and you are verified. You will recieve all your answers via e-mail in less than 12hours.
- Secondly, please note that you have access to support only if your purchase is confirmed and only on my limited time.
- Lastly, all your support requests should go via the Themeforest profile page, to make quick and easy the purchase verification.
- NOTE: from time to time, you may revieve support from my friends / partners, but you cannot contact them directly, support requests must go via my profile page.